Today’s healthcare systems collect and track an ocean of information round the clock. Be it EHRs/EMRs, disease registers, clinical repositories, Labs, remote monitoring devices, IoT interfaces, hospital management systems, Clinical Trial Management Systems. The key challenges include
- Siloed data: Multiple locations and public datasets
- Structured and Unstructured data
- Multiple tools: Point products for data integration
- Cumbersome Data pipelines: For ingestion and data transformation
- Data Governance and compliance
- Limited infrastructure: Not scalable and economical
Unifying diverse medical data from various sources and transforming it into intelligent health outcomes that are easy to interpret visually remains a key challenge. The primary purpose of data visualization is to help the user interpret data analytics results faster, recognize trends, and make informed decisions.
Circlebase’s Data Visualization Solution
Please find below a few visualization snapshots of our solution:
The entity extraction app identifies a wide range of clinical, social, and demographic entities from the data, which could then be used to identify the suitable patient cohorts for recruitment drives.
Extracted patient data represented in an intuitive and interactive graph
- SaaS application: Hosted on HIPAA compliant cloud platform
- NLP platform powered
- Harmonizes: Structured, unstructured, and hidden data for analysis
- Integration: With the current AI/ML model
- API driven: Integrate with healthcare platforms, ERPs
- Normalized data: For different ontologies and correct interpretation
- Interactive, self-service, and motion graphics
How can we help? - Our Value Matrix
Fill out this form and we’ll connect with you to discuss how we can help you.